The Sescom IMIC-BX is a Snap-On XLR adapter allowing you to connect a pro XLR mic to your smartphone. If you own a pro mic, it’s a great way to utilize it and take advantage of the many apps designed for audio recording on a Smartphone. Using an external microphone will improve the quality of your recordings. The Sescom IMIC-BX is made with phantom power blocking and impedance matching components. It also features a headphone monitoring tap for critical applications such as field reporters & news gathering professionals.
To hear the mic signal while recording, you need to use a recording software app with a monitoring feature that amplifies and drives the signal to the headphones.
- Protruding XLR Female connects directly to microphone – no mic cables needed
- Built-In Headphone Jack for Playback or Live Monitoring*
- True Transformer Microphone Input Circuitry
- Compatible with Smartphones and iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Interface
- Passive Design Requires No Power
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
Note- Does not support phantom power
- Two 3.5mm TRRS Jacks for Smartphone and Headset Connections
- Neutrik 3-Pin Female XLR for Mic Connection
- iPhone or Smartphone Compatibility
- Anodized Aluminum Enclosure
- Dimensions: 4.00 x 1.25 x 1.00 in
- Weight: 3.1 oz