The Sescom SES-NORMAL-HDMI Volume Leveler is an advanced HDMI to HDMI audio repeater and decoder that incorporates SRS TruVolume® technology.
This device prevents annoying fluctuations and helps maintain normal listening volumes during spikes such as action scenes, commercials and EAS tests. The EAS test is a necessary and extremely critical notification service for emergency broadcasts.
By utilizing the SES-NORMAL-HDMI the listener/viewer will be able to comfortably relax and enjoy their broadcasts without sudden and harsh changes in the volumes.
Sescom's TruVolume® Leveler is the best choice for maintaining a perfectly normalized volume level!
USES & FEATURES
- Watching movies and TV
- Entertainment systems
- Listening to your favorite music on Music only station such as satellite TV like DIRECTV and Dish Network, etc.
- Supports HDMI (with Deep Color Video), HDCP v1.1 and DVI v1.0
- Supports HD input/output up to 1080p(24/60)Hz
- Built in repeater function with HDMI signal amplification and equalization for driving HDMI cables
- Supports 2 channel HDMI audio input to HDMI output
- Integrated HDCP encryption for transmitting protected audio and video content
- Supports CEC bypass protocols
- Regulates and automatically adjusts the volume level of TV/Satellite/Radio broadcasts (or any audio on the HDMI signal basically)
- Dynamically boosts low/high frequencies, using an advanced modeling engine and perfected algorithms making the entire listening experience more comfortable and normalized, regardless of the original audio level
- Built-in HDMI cable drivers for running longer HDMI cables without any: The Input source can be up to 15 meters away for 1080p/12-bits / and with 1080p/8-bits it can be up to 10 meters away
- Easy to set up and install, no software or computer required for setup
- Powered via included external universal AC/DC adapter (input: 100V~240V AC, 50~60Hz)
- Dimensions excluding connectors (L X W X D): 4" X 2.5" X 1"