The SES-DT12FXM series is the perfect solution to breakout a DT12 female connection on your patch panel to 12 male XLR connectors. This 22 AWG cable series features high quality XLR connectors and robust DT12 connectors, and is available in a variety of lengths.
- High Quality Neutrik XLRs
- Rugged Multichannel DT12 Connector with Protective Cap
- Rugged Zinc Diecast Shell
- Boot with Rubber Gland Gives High Protection Against Bending Stresses
- RoHS Compliant Cabling
- Contact Resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ
- Rated Voltage: < 50 V
- Cable O.D.: 3.5 - 8.0 mm
- Insertion & Withdrawal Force: ≤ 20
- Material: Annealed Tinned Copper
- Cable Shield: Aluminum
- Conductor Count: 12 Pairs
- AWG & Stranding: 22 AWG 7 Strand Class B
- Insulation Material: Polypropylene
- Wall Thickness: 0.010"