Cables are crafted with Gepco Gep-Flex DS608 mulitcore 110ohm AES/EBU digital audio cable. All channels are numbered and individually shielded twisted pairs of #26 AWG gauge conductors. Designed for superior connectivity and strain relief, these assemblies feature the Neutrik XLR's and industry standard AMP DSub cable hood.
Wired to the Yamaha MYAE8 convention.
Compatible with Apogee, Mackie, Sony and Yamaha machines.
- DB25 male to 4 XLR female digital audio in or out
- Crafted with GEPCO DS608 cable
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #26AWG gauge conductor with #26AWG pair drain
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Cables are designed with industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods for the best RF rejection
- Neutrik NC3FXX female connectors provide low contact resistance and high integrity
- Made in the USA
- GEPCO DS608 Cable: 25 MHz Bandwidth, precision 110 ohm impedance
- Cond. DCR: 38.5 ohm/Mft
- 14 pF/ft between conductors
- Wired to the Yamaha MY8-AE standard
- Compatible with Apogee, Mackie, Sony and Yamaha machines